Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Preis
Dr. Keith Preis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Preis is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Preis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Preis has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Keith Preis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Alexander Pendino
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Arnold Goldman
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.05 mi55
Dr. Jeffrey Simon
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Radiology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.10 mi19