A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pryhuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pryhuber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Pryhuber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryhuber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pryhuber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
- Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Gerard Pryhuber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Keith G. Pryhuber practice?
- Dr. Keith Pryhuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Pryhuber practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.