A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith English, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith English, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. English has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith English MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith English practice?
- Dr. Keith English has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith English practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.