Dr. Keith English Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith English?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Keith English?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

A wonderful doctor that listens to your concerns and medical needs. Both my husband and I saw Dr. English and we were both very happy with his kindness & courtesy.

August 3rd, 2016

Beware-Run- He should not have a License to treat people

I had seen this Doctor twice and twice to much! He's in my Blue Cross plan of Doctors. I went in to see him on a follow up from Urgent Care. I had Low Potassium. my level was 2.1 needs to be 3.5-5. I needed to be on potassium tablets, and refill on my medications. This idiot DID NOT CALL AND GET MY RESULTS FROM URGENT CARE, I gave the office people all the information. He tells mw to eat a banana ( my potassium is to low to just eat a banana at this point) refill on meds, this idiot thinks he's a Comedian at the Patients expense. He had a foul disgusting comment for my medications. Yes I'm over weight, I told him I was doing something about it. I'm on Jenny Craig and down 50lbs, in this idiot's head all over weight people are lazy, I can say this by his comments and that's what he said!!! I told him this was the second time seeing me, too what and give me a chance to prove I'm doing something about my weight, he would not STOP with his rude digs and disgusting comments. I have back up to all these Allegations because my husband was with me and my oldest son was also with me, and YES they were in the room! My advice is to stay away, on my first visit this jerk wanted to give me sleeping pills because I was have trouble sleeping and was having headaches, I refused to take any sleeping pills!! If he had paid attention he would have understood I have interrupted sleep because I take care of my mother in law, that has Alzheimer's and bone cancer. I could you image what would happen if I took a sleeping pill? Mr. English you really need to give it up, do not ever treat another person!!!!

August 13th, 2015

Patient

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr. English is highly qualified and has solved some problems other have missed. Current office staff is the best.

June 26th, 2015

Love the office staff and the Dr. English is wonderful!!

Everyone is right on spot. Wait time is normal, health care is great. Would recommend him to a friend.

May 15th, 2014

Waiting time is way too long.

Doctor's Response

We do maintain a certain number of open appointment slots every day slots in order to accommodate patients who are very sick. Sometimes things do run slow if we have many patients come in unexpectedly.

SHOW

November 7th, 2012

Angela who works for Dr. English is extremely rude and unfriendly, would never obtain services at this office because of her.

Doctor's Response

That individual is no longer associated with our office. I apologize if you had a negative experience because of dealing with her. Our current staff are very people-oriented and professional.

September 26th, 2012

Good doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. English for the past four years. He is very kind hearted & puts me at ease every time I come in (I have white coat syndrome). His office staff is adequate and his wait times are longer than I would like, but he is worth it. Once he gets in to see you, he spends as much time as you need. He has done a good job with treating my hypertension, situational depression & elevated cholesterol.

June 11th, 2012

Fantastic doctor!

The two reviews above are inaccurate descriptions of this physician. This doctor does care about his patients. He tries to playfully start up conversation, but maintains a very professional manner and continues to do a fair diagnosis, very thorough. He is very kind to his patients, so I am flabbergasted by the prior comments to hear otherwise. I love Dr. English, he is one of the best. Highly recommended!

November 20th, 2010

Terrible Office Personel

Dr. English is an OK Doctor but you have to get passed the bulldog (Angela)to see him. This girl was probably a prison guard or in prison herself before getting the front office position. I dont know how this doctor is able to keep any patients with that kind of service. Horrible!

Doctor's Response

That individual is no longer associated with our office. I apologize if you had a negative experience dealing with her. Our current staff are very people-oriented and professional.

May 15th, 2017