Dr. Keith English, MD
Family Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Charles L. on Aug 13th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr. English is highly qualified and has solved some problems other have missed. Current office staff is the best.

Love the office staff and the Dr. English is wonderful!! show details Love the office staff and the Dr. English is wonderful!!
by Regina on Jun 26th, 2015

Everyone is right on spot. Wait time is normal, health care is great. Would recommend him to a friend.

May 15th, 2014

Waiting time is way too long.

Doctor's Response

We do maintain a certain number of open appointment slots every day slots in order to accommodate patients who are very sick. Sometimes things do run slow if we have many patients come in unexpectedly.

Nov 7th, 2012

Angela who works for Dr. English is extremely rude and unfriendly, would never obtain services at this office because of her.

Doctor's Response

That individual is no longer associated with our office. I apologize if you had a negative experience because of dealing with her. Our current staff are very people-oriented and professional.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Sep 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. English for the past four years. He is very kind hearted & puts me at ease every time I come in (I have white coat syndrome). His office staff is adequate and his wait times are longer than I would like, but he is worth it. Once he gets in to see you, he spends as much time as you need. He has done a good job with treating my hypertension, situational depression & elevated cholesterol.

Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
Jun 11th, 2012

The two reviews above are inaccurate descriptions of this physician. This doctor does care about his patients. He tries to playfully start up conversation, but maintains a very professional manner and continues to do a fair diagnosis, very thorough. He is very kind to his patients, so I am flabbergasted by the prior comments to hear otherwise. I love Dr. English, he is one of the best. Highly recommended!

Terrible Office Personel show details Terrible Office Personel
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. English is an OK Doctor but you have to get passed the bulldog (Angela)to see him. This girl was probably a prison guard or in prison herself before getting the front office position. I dont know how this doctor is able to keep any patients with that kind of service. Horrible!

Doctor's Response

That individual is no longer associated with our office. I apologize if you had a negative experience dealing with her. Our current staff are very people-oriented and professional.