A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Quirolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirolo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Quirolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Carson Quirolo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Quirolo practice?
- Dr. Keith Quirolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Quirolo practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.