A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Quirolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirolo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quirolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quirolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Quirolo practice?
Dr. Keith Quirolo practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pathologists, Oakland Pediatricians, Oakland Pediatric Specialists, and Oakland Oncologists.