A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Allen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Allen MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Keith Allen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Allen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Le Mars, IA.
See Springfield Surgeons.