Learn more about Dr. Keith Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Edwards, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Edwards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Edwards practice?
Dr. Keith Edwards practices Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Psychiatry, and Radiology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT.
See Latham Neurologists, Latham Allergists, Latham Psychiatrists, and Latham Radiologists.