A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Edwards, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Edwards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Robert Edwards MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Keith Edwards has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Keith Edwards practices Neurology near , .