Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Johnson MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Keith Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.