A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Johnson practice?
Dr. Keith Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons, El Paso Family Physicians, El Paso Sports Medicine Doctors, and El Paso General Practitioners.