Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Johnson practice?
Dr. Keith Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.