A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Martin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Keith Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WI and Lena, IL.
See Freeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.