Dr. Keith Moore Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith Moore?

Good doc and staff

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I've been going to him for 5 yrs now, 4 procedures, totally professional and his dry humor is awesome. Staff is good, no complaints either way. I think the office is a well-oiled machine and I have no patience otherwise. Sure you sometimes wait past appt time but where don't you?

Dr. Moore is Good, Office Staff needs improvement

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Overall I liked Dr. Moore, but the office staff is not friendly and they did not make me feel welcome or comfortable. Dr. Moore spent a good amount of time with me and explained in details the findings of my tests and he did set up follow up. I had a procedure in the East Lake Underhill Surgcial Center and Dr. Moore was on time and informed my family immediately after the procedure. The Lake Underhill office is much nicer than Oviedo, but both are good locations. I have no complaints, just a recommendation that he coaches his office staff to work with patients in a better manner.

Poor--horrible

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Very unprofessional staff-lack rapport and will not return phone calls regarding patient information. In addition, this office charges you money for copies of your blood test results and/or any medical records. I had problems getting the staff to return my phones and Dr. Moore never followed up or communicated my results of my lab tests--even after I requested it several times. Office wait was over 30 minutes. Most scary part is that the staff left another patient's paperwork on the counter when I was checking out exposing their social security number. Facilities were dirty in both locations.This doctor not recommended.

Posted on December 17th, 2015