A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stephenson, General Surgery, Surgery/Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stephenson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stephenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Stephenson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Keith Stephenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Stephenson practices Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.