A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stephenson, General Surgery, Surgery/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stephenson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure
- Galbladder Removal Cholecystectomy
- Gastrectomy Stomach Removal
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Pancreas inflammation Pancreatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stephenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Stephenson practice?
Dr. Keith Stephenson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Trauma Surgery, Medical Oncology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons, Blacksburg Oncologists, Blacksburg Otolaryngologists, and Blacksburg Plastic Surgeons.