A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Raskin, Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Raskin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from George Washington University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith B Raskin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Keith Raskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Raskin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.