inactive

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 25th, 2013
Best doctor I have
Dr. Reeves has taken care of me for 35 years and is, of all my physicians, the one I thoroughly trust. He has excellent interpersonal skills and bedside manner, he is aggressive in diagnosing and treating a problem, he follows all rules of standard protocol of care to the T, and--most of all--he keeps up with the literature and ongoing research in OB-GYN. I highly recommend Dr. Reeves.

October 9th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Reeves has been my Gynecologist for 16 years and has always been the ultimate in professionalism, knowledge and caring. I no longer live in the Houston area yet am willing to drive four hours for an appointment to receive the best in gynecological care. His staff have always been terrific in their care and professionalism, too. I recommend him to anyone in need of superior gynecological medical services.

June 24th, 2011
While in one of the best-ranked hospitals in the nation in labor with my first child, 3 nurses commented to me that if anything goes wrong...they all would want Dr. Reeves to be there--'nuf said! He is an incredible doctor - and I rarely have had to wait in his office.

November 11th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Reeves since 1996 and have nothing but excellent care from him and his staff. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and speak softly, he is not your doctor, but if you are looking for the best medical care, up to date knowledge in his field, and someone you would trust your life with, he is doctor you need to see. He is honest, forthright, and always has his patient's best interest at the top of his list for advice and care. I have recommended him to several friends and family members and everyone was very pleased.