Dr. Keith Reich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Reich?

May 9th, 2016

One of the best doctors for diagnosis. Discerning and up-to-date with the latest in rheumatology. An outstanding Doctor of northwest Indiana. Nice guy, too.

August 29th, 2013

Dr. Reich is wonderful he is the only doctor in years to find diagnosis . It might of taken tests after test but for the first time in years I feel great. He takes time with me and answers all my questions. I have been seeing him now for almost 2 years I have never waited in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. Only once I sat in the exam room for about 45 minutes but he apologized for the wait. He does on occasion have medical students and residents with him but it never interferes with my appointment if anything it has helped me understand more about my condition.

August 10th, 2011

Fantastic Care!

Dr. Reich is a fantastic doctor! I have been seeing him for several years and he has helped me so much. He always fits me in if I have an urgent problem and always spends extra time making sure I understand everything and to make sure all of my questions are answered. Dr. Reich always follows up on my test results and will call me if something is abnormal to discuss the problem and what needs to be done. He is patient, kind, professional and full of knowledge. If he is running behind, I know it is because he is giving someone else the extra care and attention they need that day, as he has always done with me.

March 20th, 2011

Ridiculously hurried

Waited 2 months for appointment; wait time during visit average for any doctor office; Dr appeared to be in a ridiculous hurry and I was charged $285 for maybe 15 minutes of his time; do yourself a favor and look elsewhere

July 16th, 2010

patient

Dr. Reich is one of the best doctors I have seen. After seeing multiple doctors for several years, he was the one who finally listened and was able to diagnose my illness. He is extremely compasionate and very intelligent. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 23rd, 2010

Worth the wait...

Some of the comments here complain about waiting time and I have to agree. However, did the other reviewers consider that becasue he likes to spend so much time with his patients to make sure they fully understand their condition and tratment options, that this may be why it gets a little backed up? I think that Dr. Reich is a very good Rheumatologist and exhibits a fantastic bedside manner.

May 27th, 2010

I have to drive an hour each way to see him and I have to wait an hour and a half to get into the exam room. When he finally does arrive, he's accompanied by 2 students and his nurse so it gets a little crowded. I've seen him 3 times and each time it's the same. He is always in a hurry, talks so fast it's hard to follow what he's saying, doesn't pay attention to anything I say and seems to just throw out prescriptions and diagnosis without really thinking anything through. After this last visit where he ignored my original symptoms, I am considering myself done with him and am looking for another rheumatologist.

April 16th, 2010

review

I love dr reich....he knows everything and is such a caring and extremely nice person.

April 10th, 2010

WIll not go back

Very long waiting time, doctor did not answer questions appropriately. Doctor was very aloof and rude. Will definitely NOT recommend this doctor. His education is poor as well, as can be seen by the university he attended.

July 12th, 2016