Keith Reinhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Keith Reinhardt?

Awesome Surgeon

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Had a Total Hip Replacement (Anterior Approach) done by Dr. Reinhardt 5 weeks ago today. Dr. K was awesome from start to finish.. He spent plenty of time with me before the surgery answering all of my questions. The surgery went very well an my only regret is not getting it done sooner.... If you need a new hip, Dr. Reinhardt is your guy.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Wife was told that she could get a cortisone shot for her hip pain and not only did the doctor refuse to give her one but he also belittled her for not "understanding" the reasons why he refused. He was very belittling of her great disappoint and suggested that she get a different doctor.

Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I would like to shout from the rooftops what an amazing surgeon Dr. Reinhardt is! He is courteous and personable, with a great bedside manner. I woke from surgery with NO PAIN after suffering with debilitating pain for over 2 years. 3 weeks after surgery I am able to walk with out a cane and plan on returning to work after 5 weeks. I feel blessed that I was sent to Dr. Reinhardt. I've got my life back! I will highly recommend Dr. Reinhardt for hip replacement surgery.

Minuscus Surgery recovery

Posted on August 9th, 2016

This weekend was three months since my minuscus surgery. I can 9th out of 132 people in a Paddleboard race. All the credit goes to Dr Keith Reinhardt. He encouraged me to keep moving. He is a miracle worker in my eyes. I am amazed at the transformation in my knee in such a short time.

Satisfied patient

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I've had five hip surgeries and although all my surgeons have been quite capable dr Reinhardt has been the most personable since dr Robert stillwell, the original hip replacement physician.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Very pleased with the outcome of my total hip replacement recently and the excellence of this doctor. From being easy to talk to, never feeling rushed with all my many questions, very courteous and respectful . Have not experienced any problems w/the surgery and was up and walking in no time. Highly recommend.

Posted on September 20th, 2017