A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Rich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Rich, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Rich practice?
Dr. Keith Rich practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.