Learn more about Dr. Keith Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Primary Care Preventive Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Roach practice?
Dr. Keith Roach practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York Internists, New York General Practitioners, and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.