A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Robinson practice?
Dr. Keith Robinson practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, and Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Physiatrists, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.