A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Rogers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lindsay Rogers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Keith Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Rogers practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.