A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Rothman practice?
- Dr. Keith Rothman practices Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.