A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Rothman practice?
- Dr. Keith Rothman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Rothman practices Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.