Learn more about Dr. L Routh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Routh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Routh
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Routh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Routh graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Routh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Keith Routh MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. L K. Routh practice?
- Dr. L Routh has 1 office location.
Dr. L Routh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.