A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Routh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Routh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Routh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Routh graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Routh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Routh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Routh practice?
- Dr. Larry Routh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Routh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.