A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Routh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Routh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Routh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Routh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Routh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Routh graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Routh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Keith Routh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. L K. Routh practice?
- Dr. L Routh has 3 office locations.
Dr. L Routh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.