A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Rubin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Rubin practice?
- Dr. Keith Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Rubin practices Family Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Primary Care Doctors.