A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hansen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Sherman Hansen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Keith Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Hansen practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.