A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Sale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Sale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sale
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Sale, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sale graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Sale MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Sale practice?
- Dr. Keith Sale has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Sale practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.