A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Sale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Sale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sale
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Sale, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sale graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Sale MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Sale practice?
- Dr. Keith Sale has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Sale practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.