Dr. Keith Samuels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Samuels?

October 17th, 2012

I wish he could deliver all my babies

I moved to CO during my 2nd trimester and started with Dr. Samuels. I was blown away by how friendly, caring and responsive he was. The first OB I had never listened like Dr. Samuels did. Dr. Samuels would sit down at the end of the appointment and listen to any question I had no matter how long it took. He acted like I was the only patient that mattered. He was very observant of my baby's conditions and wasn't afraid to voice his concerns and sent me to a specialist when he thought my amniotic fluid was too low. Even though it turned out to be just fine, I was glad he didn't risk the health of my baby by not saying anything. I was so so so glad he was the one who delivered my baby because I felt like he was really supportive and had the baby and my best interests at heart. I am so sad that I will not be in Colorado for my next baby and wish so much that he could deliver all my babies!

October 28th, 2010

Can't say enough

Dr. Samuel's caring, peaceful and gentle manner paired with his extensive knowledge and spot on instincts make him one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Even more important he actually listens to you and truly considers it. He really helped my family and I during a tough situation. I am so grateful that he was my doctor, I wish there was a way we could thank him. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

July 12th, 2010

Best doctor ever. I was sorry to hear that he moved away from New Orleans. I moved to Texas when I was pregnant with my second child and I would not change doctors because it is so hard to find a doctor that is as caring as Dr. Keith. I recommend this doctor to everyone. I still tell everyone I know about him. I rate him 10 stars. The best!

February 1st, 2010

Dr. Samuels was phenomenal working with me. He was very thorough and while he based a game plan for my health issues, we addressed them one at a time. His staff has been very helpful and courteous, and he has made time to see me whenever I've needed to be seen. When I called about an unusual pain and he wasn't available, his nurse called me back within 20 minutes (I wasn't expecting a return call at all). She had mentioned my pain to Dr. Samuels and he was concerned and asked me to come in for an ultrasound. Within an hour, he had me at the hospital prepping for an emergency surgery that saved my life.

May 13th, 2009

Best gyn I have ever been to- even traveled back to former town of residence to have my annual appointment with Dr. Samuels

July 24th, 2017