Dr. Keith Schluterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Schluterman?

Rude and Slandered me

Posted on January 29th, 2017

I have seen him for at least 3 years for migrains and have always thought he was rude and needed beside manners but he always seemed to help me so I ignored the obvious. But the last time I seen him, he slandered me and said I was selling my pain pills on the street, just because I had back to back surgeries for a year Which I tried to tell him but he said he didn't care and stopped helping me.Time for a new doctor but he won't get away with the slander and lies. My doctors doesnt even believe him but I didn't know deserve what he accused me off and being treated that way.

RN

Posted on October 13th, 2016

My case is complicated by multiple diagnoses. Dr. Schluterman listened then accurately treated me alleviating my symptoms allowing me to have a real life again! God bless this kind amazing man!!!

worst

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

worst Dr. ever been to all he cares about is money not his patients. it was so disappointing. he is rude and unhelpful.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

A zero would be the appropriate rating . Giving him a one star is being very generous.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2015

This kind and compassionate doctor has treated me for a rare disorder for several years. He has been patient and caring with me and has gone out of his way to learn about my illness and help me in any way he can. I appreciate his efforts on my behalf.

There's a wait list, but very good doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Thorough physician. Discussed treatment options. Honest (blunt) evaluations and feedback. Current procedures. Great staff. Recommend

Apparently, some patients don't have a good bedside manner!

Posted on January 15th, 2015

My first visit, I didn't have a re pore with him, but after that I realized he is really a great person and physician. I just love him!

Pituitary Tumor not diagnosed

Posted on September 28th, 2014

Schluterman's is very short and always seems ready to get you out of his office. He treated me for 6 years for headaches and I complained of other significant symptoms. His solution was that I needed professional help with depression (rude). I continued to see him even though I should have listened to my instinct that something more was going on. I thought he was the professional. I discussed with my PC my symptoms and concerns and he was surprised I had never received an MRI because of the frequencies of headaches. After the MRI a pituitary tumor was found I am scheduled for surgery soon to have it removed because of the size. After another meeting with schluterman he was arrogant, cold, and unsympathetic to my results. If he had treated me with compassion or taken more time with me I would praise his service but at this point I would never waste another 6 years of my life with him. I wish I had checked into his services more because I have not heard one positive thing about him.

I would recommend

Posted on May 14th, 2014

rude

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Rude, impatient, arrogant, complete lack of empathy. Horrible beside manner. Makes preconceived notions about patients based on past history and doesn't listen to patient. Horrible horrible experience.

Please go to someone else!

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Refused to run any tests on me when I came to him as a second opinion. Missed diagnosing me with a brain tumor.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

The worst physician ever. So rude. So inconciderate. Does not care one bit when a patient is crying. Will not answer questions. The most unkind man ever. The coldest heart. The Board and his affilates will receive a letter very soon. Voted Compassionate doctor in 2011?! He must hate patients with an unexplained nerve disorder. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!