Dr. Keith Schluterman MD Patient Reviews

October 13th, 2016
RN
My case is complicated by multiple diagnoses. Dr. Schluterman listened then accurately treated me alleviating my symptoms allowing me to have a real life again! God bless this kind amazing man!!!

November 2nd, 2015
worst
worst Dr. ever been to all he cares about is money not his patients. it was so disappointing. he is rude and unhelpful.

October 28th, 2015
A zero would be the appropriate rating . Giving him a one star is being very generous.

September 7th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
This kind and compassionate doctor has treated me for a rare disorder for several years. He has been patient and caring with me and has gone out of his way to learn about my illness and help me in any way he can. I appreciate his efforts on my behalf.

March 10th, 2015
There's a wait list, but very good doctor
Thorough physician. Discussed treatment options. Honest (blunt) evaluations and feedback. Current procedures. Great staff. Recommend

January 14th, 2015
Apparently, some patients don't have a good bedside manner!
My first visit, I didn't have a re pore with him, but after that I realized he is really a great person and physician. I just love him!

September 28th, 2014
Pituitary Tumor not diagnosed
Schluterman's is very short and always seems ready to get you out of his office. He treated me for 6 years for headaches and I complained of other significant symptoms. His solution was that I needed professional help with depression (rude). I continued to see him even though I should have listened to my instinct that something more was going on. I thought he was the professional. I discussed with my PC my symptoms and concerns and he was surprised I had never received an MRI because of the frequencies of headaches. After the MRI a pituitary tumor was found I am scheduled for surgery soon to have it removed because of the size. After another meeting with schluterman he was arrogant, cold, and unsympathetic to my results. If he had treated me with compassion or taken more time with me I would praise his service but at this point I would never waste another 6 years of my life with him. I wish I had checked into his services more because I have not heard one positive thing about him.

March 11th, 2014
rude
Rude, impatient, arrogant, complete lack of empathy. Horrible beside manner. Makes preconceived notions about patients based on past history and doesn't listen to patient. Horrible horrible experience.

October 11th, 2013
Please go to someone else!
Refused to run any tests on me when I came to him as a second opinion. Missed diagnosing me with a brain tumor.

April 10th, 2013
The worst physician ever. So rude. So inconciderate. Does not care one bit when a patient is crying. Will not answer questions. The most unkind man ever. The coldest heart. The Board and his affilates will receive a letter very soon. Voted Compassionate doctor in 2011?! He must hate patients with an unexplained nerve disorder. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

October 11th, 2010
Very caring
Super-caring and personal--great bedside manner. Really helped me thru diagnosis, referring me for neurology testing at UAMS, and prescribing PT which helped me greatly. Great doc!