Dr. Keith Schreffler Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Keith Schreffler Jr?

Great Chiropractor

Posted on October 12th, 2011

He's more than a chiropractic twist and crack doctor! He truly understand the body holistically and helped me during my both pregnancies and walked me to regain the same mobility and strength in my core area.Also, he's has a lot of experience with sport injuries and he's very skilled at adjusting every muscle of the body regardless of its deep location. I'm truly amazed at how he tackles the origin of my muscle/nerve pain or discomfort.

Posted on July 24th, 2014