Dr. Keith Schwager Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 30th, 2014

I SAW DR. KEITH THOMAS SCHWAGER IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. HE FOUND THAT IT WAS NOT MY HEART (I HAVE AFIB) AS PART OF THE PROBLEM. HE DID, HOWEVER, DO SUCH AN EXTENSIVE EXAM, THAT HE DIAGNOSED AN ESOPHAGEAL ILLNESS THAT IS PROBABLY CAUSING MY STOMACH & BOWEL DISTRESS. MY G.I. DR. DIAGNOSED ME WITH IRRITABLE BOWEL!! THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL IT WHEN THEY CANNOT FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. ALL DR'S SHOULD LOOK DOWN YOUR THROAT VERY, VERY GOOD, NOT JUST A CURSORY PEEK!! MY G.I. DR. DOES NOT DO THIS, THEREFORE HIS "TREATMENT" DID NOTHING FOR ME. I RATE DR. SCHWAGER 4 STARS ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ONE'S THAT WERE N/A BECAUSE I SAW HIM IN THE E.R.