A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Seely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Seely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seely graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Seely has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Seely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Seely practice?
- Dr. Keith Seely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Seely practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Cedro, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.