A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Seibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Seibert, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seibert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Matthew Seibert FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Seibert practice?
- Dr. Keith Seibert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Seibert practices Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians.