Dr. Keith Seidenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Midland Park, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016
don't go to this guy, unless you have tons of time to waste.
I was kept waiting for more than 2 hours for a follow up visit after minor eye surgery. When I called the office to make the appointment I was given a specific time to come in. I arrived promptly. I was kept waiting with my 2 year old granddaughter for more than 2 hours. I wound up being the last patient of the day. The exam was so rushed the "DR" was out in the parking lot driving out of the lot before I was in my car. When I called the office to complain I was informed I really did not have an appointment that he took me when he could fit me in. I inquired as to why I was given a specific time to come in. No answer. I required another visit for the same issue, when I called to make an appointment I asked if this was truly an "appointment", the answer was that no it wasn't that I could come in at the time specified but really there is no appointment you just have to wait for however long it takes to get to you. Needless to say, I have not been back and neither has my husband. We were long time patients for many years and went every year for an eye exam. A "doctor" who treats patients as shabbily as he treated me we do not need. Will never go back there. He is rude as is his staff.

October 2nd, 2015
Outstanding Services Rendered
Dr Seidenberg is not only an outstanding physician, but also possesses wonderful bedside manners. I highly recommend his services I any manner that is described under his expertise.

November 15th, 2013
Bad attitude. Mistreated my child. Pompous and greedy.

February 6th, 2013
Rude and arrogant

June 11th, 2012
Dr Seidenberg was extremely smart and did outstanding surgery. I never thought that I could see without glasses. A rare gem!!

December 14th, 2009
Professional, caring. Never a doubt that all decisions are based solely on the patients best interest.

November 28th, 2009
Dr. Keith Seidenberg, an Excellent and Humane Physician
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Keith Seidenberg as my ophthalmologist. He and his staff are very kind and caring. As a physician, I find him extremely thorough. He is very pleasant and communicates very well. He listens, explains in language that the layman can understand,and treats the patient with a great deal of respect. He is my fourth ophthalmologist. The others failed to discover a potentially serious problem which Dr. Seidenberg picked up because, I believe, he listened and gave me a most thorough exam. I have recommended him to many people and they have all been extremely happy with his care. He is very good with the young and old. I feel very lucky to have him as my physician.

May 14th, 2016