A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Seifert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Seifert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Seifert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith George Seifert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith G. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Keith Seifert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Seifert practices Family Medicine near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tekonsha, MI and Olivet, MI.
See Marshall Primary Care Doctors.