A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Seto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Seto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Seto, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seto graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Seto has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith E Seto MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Seto practice?
- Dr. Keith Seto has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Seto practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.