A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Shute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Shute is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shute
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shute Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Shute, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shute graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shute has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- Androscoggin Valley Hosp, Berlin, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Shute MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Shute practice?
- Dr. Keith Shute has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Shute practices Family Medicine near Berlin, NH.
See Berlin Primary Care Doctors.