A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Silverstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith E Silverstein DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Keith Silverstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Silverstein practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons and Paoli Dentists.