A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Sivertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Sivertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Sivertson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivertson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sivertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Thomas Sivertson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Sivertson practice?
- Dr. Keith Sivertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Sivertson practices Emergency Medicine near Ketchum, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Ketchum Emergency Physicians.