Dr. Keith Skolnick Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith Skolnick?

Cataract Removal via Laser (Richie Mijon)

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Initially I was skeptical with the procedure since I had ALK and RK procedures for both my eyes back 1990. I was referred to Dr. Skolnick by my Optometry Dr. Deborah Weston, Dr. Skolnick explained in great detail the goals and objectives of laser cateract removal . Bottom line, I am very pleased with the outcome. Night vision is outstanding, no halos, no blur, never any discomfort and am pleased with the toric lens implant. I am enjoying a better quality of life. Thank you Dr. Skolnick and your staff who made this happen. I

Top of His Field

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr Skolnick has performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. He treated me with care. consideration, & encouragement before, during, & after both procedures. He takes great pains to explain what he is doing & why it is being done. After each procedure he called me at home to inquire as to how I was doing. I am extremely happy to haf had him as my physician.

Kathryn Petruccelli

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Skolnick and his staff both at his office and at the surgery center were beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough about how professional and compassionate they have been during my visits and eye surgery. True experts in every aspect of the medical field they have chosen.

Dr. Skolnick

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr Skolnick and his entire team were by far the most professional and attentive individuals that I have ever dealt with relative to my medical needs. Each person that I interacted with was beyond my expectations and made my cataract surgery go even more smoothly that I anticipated. Thank you!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

It is with the utmost pleasure that I endorse this facility and its staff. I had lost my left eye due to cancer leaving me with only my right eye. I develop high risk cataract in that eye. I was seen by Dr. Skolnick who gave a through exam. Dr. Skolnick assured me that he has the skill to remove the cataract and restore my vision. dr. Skolnick was and is an answer to my prayer. Just minutes after surgery and sitting in the recovery room I was able to see very clearly from my right eye. There was no pain whatsoever. I cannot tell you how happy and please I was. I was now able to see and read as well as drive; my vision is now nearly 20/20 with possible more improvement. I highly recommend Ft. Laud. Eye Inst. to anyone needing eye surgery. On a score of 1 to 10, Dr. Skolnick and the Institute are given 100 pct.

Him yes.... them not

Posted on August 15th, 2016

If I rated just on the Fl. Eye Institue, I would not go back there. But rating Dr Skolnick: he is the only reason why I keep going. They have people (Tech's) who make judgements on filling scripts who do not contact the Dr, don't let you know why (usually wrong since they don't check the whole chart) they won't fill them, and I have had to call back a number of times and complain to get them to actually read the chart and/or talk to the Dr. The last time they turned down a refill, never informed me or the pharmacy why. When I called and complained, they said they wouldn't fill it until I had an appointment...I had just had two appointments in less than 5 weeks and had another scheduled in 6 weeks....typical for them. But I have nothing but positives for Dr Skolnick and would recomend him to anyone.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Skolnick. He is an amazing doctor who is kind as well. His staff is wonderful as well. I recommend him 100%

Thank you!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I just wanted to say, that Doctor Keith Skolnick is a wonderful man. He really knows how to speak with his patients, takes his time when speaking with you, and even gave me a follow up call after my surgery. A real class act . I've known Dr. Skolnick for 6 years now, and I truly wanted to thank him from the bottom of my heart. I also wanted to thank Daniela, Ilene, and Kathrin (The German Woman) at Baptist Health Center. You ladies were also very kind in my time of need. I can't thank you enough for everything. Anyone that ever has question in regards to their eye care, surgery, or any other needs in regards to their eyes, I give them Doctor Skolnick's number and Doctor Burgess. Your both a dream! Thank you for everything you've done for me this far.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I am thrilled with the results of my cataract surgery! After wearing glasses for 63 years, I can read a book without glasses. It is miraculous to be able to see colors that are so bright, and I feel as if everything has more light. My family is amazed! God bless you and your staff.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Have always had an excellent visit with Dr. Skolnick as my ophthalmologist but more recently have had my cataract surgery with him and he made it an easy un-stressful experience. He followed up with me with a call at home and gave me plenty of time for my questions at the post-op visit. I highly recommend him. He is also very personable with the whole staff at the surgical center which makes everyone at ease around him.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

The entire experience is wonderful. The office is run efficiently, the assistants are friendly and competent, and the doctor is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend this establishment.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

A very good experience, both at the office and at surgery center.