A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Slicho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Slicho, Neuromusculskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- back pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- joint pain
- low back pain
- motor vehicle accidents
- neck pain
- osteopathic manipulation
- postural analysis
- worker's compensation injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Slicho graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Turner Slicho DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Slicho practice?
- Dr. Keith Slicho has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Slicho practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Portland, OR.
See Portland Osteopaths.