A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Snow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AnesthesiologyPain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Snow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Earl Snow DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Snow practice?
- Dr. Keith Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Snow practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Lima Anesthesiologists and Lima Pain Management Doctors.