Dr. Keith Soderberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Soderberg?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Keith Soderberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2013

Ear Surgery

We paid to have the hole repaired in my son's ear. $4K He told us he would go straight into the canal. After surgery he had cut the back of the ear and there were stitches. After a few months we found out the surgery did not work. He wanted us to pay to have the surgery again. I could not. So he put a patch on the ear, which fell of a few weeks later. Not very happy with results and he was not very caring either. It has been a few years since, and am trying to find another doctor.

March 19th, 2012

Won't return to this Practice

Having been a patient for a few years, I finally was crushed upon my last visit.Its difficult at best to get an appointment to see Keith Soderberg and he is darn good as a doctor, but I have always waited more than one hour passed my appointment time to see him.I have at each visit been given the rigmarole over my referral,which I always had,but somehow they never received the fax or we can't find it, or it is written in the wrong format.Something smells fishy about this practice.The staff enjoys telling you can't see him.There seems to a bias against some insurance carriers or extraneous circumstances in patients chart.This is obviously a staff which needs some growing up!

November 4th, 2010