A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Sommers, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Sommers, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Eric Sommers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Keith Sommers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Sommers practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.