A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Spooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Spooner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Spooner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spooner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Spooner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Spooner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Spooner practice?
- Dr. Keith Spooner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Spooner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.