Dr. Keith Stampher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Great doctor!
I have been seening Dr. Stamper for a about 14 yrs....I Doctor and staff are awesome, i have never been disapointed in the care i have recieved. The doctor is honest and and spends time talking to you to make sure he has all info

June 20th, 2013
My fanily doctor
Dr. Stampher was recommended to me by my health insurance agent (he's also a patient). I've been seeing him now for over five years and highly recommend him. In all the times I've seen him, he's never been rushed through a visit and his exams have been very thorough. I've recommended him to my friends and family. He's not afraid to refer you to a specialist and will help arrange your appointment with them. His staff is excellent! When I call for an appointment, I can usually get in that day or at the latest, the next day. Not sure about some of the negative responses here, maybe it was an odd situation or maybe their demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Stampher.

March 28th, 2011
Arrogant and Insulting Behavior
Dr. Stampher decided before ever entering the treatment area what his diagnosis was for my medical complaint - without bothering to make ANY exam or have me explain my medical problem. When trying to discuss why it couldn't be what he thought he was rude and insulting. I ended up receiving treatment at the Emergency Department of a local hospital - and guess what, Dr. Stampher was wrong! I wouldn't recommend him to remove splinters from fingers.

June 15th, 2009
I love Dr. Stampher!
Dr. Stampher treats my entire family. He is excellent at diagnosing the problems and is very caring and knowledgeable. I recommend him.

June 15th, 2009
Best doctor I've ever had
I have been going to see Dr. Stampher for about 12 years now, and I hope he doesn't retire. I trust him. He is very competent, knows the best referrals when he needs to send you elsewhere, and remembers things about you. He is a very good doctor. I've never had a better one. He talks to you and explains things, and helps you get your health in the right perspective. I appreciate him so much.

April 10th, 2009
feels sorry for himself
thinks he's not making enough money and thinks about himself more than about the patient. prescribed a medicine i was allergic to then just blew me off. didn't even apologize. i was REALLY sick from the medicine! and the doc!!