inactive

Keith Stephenson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
A great doctor who can accurately and efficiently handle any surgical prlblems

August 29th, 2010
Takes time to really talk with you and exolain your options.

May 3rd, 2010
BEWARE
If you lack a Primary Care Physician YOU NEED TO GET ONE! I wouldn't reccomend this place to my worst enemy. I had visited this branch a few years ago and saw a physician that refused to listen to what my concerns where, all I asked for was to get an antibiotic prescription and was refused one. This joke of a Physician told me that "over the counter meds" should help. HAH!....To make a long story short I ended up in the Hospital for 28 days!...We come to present day, I go back to this joke of a facility this time as a "Work Comp" Patient, as you gather from reading my review nothings changed only this time being a "Work Comp" patient services got even more HORRIBLE! Please take my advice and NEVER visit this location. I would reccomend last resort the Airport Location until you get yourself a Primary Physician.