A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockerl-Goldstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stockerl-Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Evan Stockerl-Goldstein MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Stockerl-Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.