Dr. Keith Stolte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Stolte?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Very caring and helpful staff

April 25th, 2016

Dr Stolte has been great!! I have had 2 emergencies since being his patient and he has seen me on the same day I called since I am a one sighted patient!! Dr Stolte has the nicest personality and professional manner. He is very kind and empathetic!!

July 6th, 2015

Concerned that he ignored the records of previous surgeries until I asked him to review. After review, he made immediate changes to his method of dealing with my problems.

October 11th, 2013

If you like to wait...

Although efficient, each appointment was met with a back and forth between staff and the waiting room. The Dr. showed up in the office 40 minutes late to one early appointment. No signs of significant pressure were present, just a slow work ethic. Would not recommend.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you feel this way and had a bad experience with us. We try to get everyone in and out as quickly as possible and also allow time for patients eyes to dilate. The day the Doctor was late was due to an emergency as he was on-call for a trauma center giving medical attention to an infant. Please call our office to give us a chance to rectify this.

SHOW

October 10th, 2013

horrible place

I would not send my dog to this place. The staff is rude, seems to have little experience and are very unprofessional,, Dr.seems to only think about money. Horrid!!! Shame on you Dr Stolte. and shame on your office manager and his help, the ones that are left!!! I am reporting all of you to the BBB You are all very dishonest people!

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry this happened, please call my office and ask to speak to me directly to let me know which of my staff members treated you poorly. As I would like to try to resolve this and get the whole story.

SHOW

July 31st, 2013

Customer

I have bee a patient of Dr Stolte for more than 10 years, I find him to be very through and knowledgeable and one of the best in the area. I have always been treated professionally by the staff. I have had some special eye issues that discount eye centers could not address and been pleased with the open and honest diagnostics provided me. This has allowed me to make informed decisions.

July 29th, 2013

Mr

My wife and I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Stolte attend to our vision needs for almost two decades. From regular vision checks, to cataract removals, to an emergency caused by a spontaneously detached retina, Kieth Stolte has always been the ultimate professional and treated us (and our son) as though we were his single most important patients. I am happy to be able to provide an enthusiastic recommendation!

December 3rd, 2012

Long wait times for such a short visit

I came in for an eye infection a few weeks ago because both my parents see Dr Stolte with their insurance. He diagnosed me but the wait time was ridiculous. The part that bothered me the most was having to pay up front and getting a bill after the fact. When I called the billing lady she was short with me and couldn't explain why I got a second bill. They made me pay AFTER my ins company said I didn't owe it! I just read previous reviews about people being angry over money being the only concern and I feel the same way now. And what is with the staff turnover there??

October 9th, 2012

This Dr. Stolt should

July 22nd, 2012

Unprofessional Doctor

I got an appointment fairly quickly but the office was chaotic. I am undecided about returning but was concerned that he kept leaving the room to take phone calls. The doctor does not seem to want to take care of patients. He is too preoccupied and moody.

June 20th, 2012

I am not pleased with this physician

-long wait- He doesn't explain anything-spends very little time in exam room-Tries too hard to push extras like eyewearOverall I felt like he did not care and my eye exam was not the experience I had expected. I took my prescription elsewhere after I had to pay for it. I am transferring my records and so will my mom.

June 4th, 2012

What a joke

Only cares about money- NOT patient care! I waited in the 2nd waiting room listening to him go on and on about this pool he is having put into his house to the staff. He left patients just sitting in his exam rooms. Then he started complainIng about how he isn't making any money on insurance like before and he was mad. He was an hour behind and just standing around complaining. What kind of care is that? Money is the only concern