A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Storts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Storts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Storts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Storts graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Storts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Ralph Storts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Storts practice?
- Dr. Keith Storts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Storts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.