Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2912 Kraft St
Ste 30
Arlington, TX 76010
817-640-0771
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Did what was best  |  show details
by Trisha H. on May 29th, 2013

I usually see a different doctor at Omega, however one time I did have an appt with him, as my doctor was on time off. Upon first opinion, I did not like him. He had horrid bedside manner. I am obese, and he made me feel like a beached whale. He spoke to me as if I didn't deserve to be pregnant. When I walked out, I told my usual nurse how I felt. She said he may not have the best bedside manner, but in an emergency, you want him on your side! Well, I went into labor a month early with a footling breach baby. The hospital staff never checked to see how dilated I was upon arrival. 6 hours later and a foot was coming out. Dr. Storts was on call. As soon as the nurse called him, he rushed in. He immediately found out nobody checked me, and he did what was right. He saw my baby's heart rate was dropping and he wheeled me into the OR. He didn't wait for his nurses, he took matters into his own hands and got that baby out! My lil man is 10 months old now and in perfect health. He restored my opinions of him, and I am grateful he was there in an emergency!

|  Perfect if you just want someone to take control of everything  |  show details
by anonymous on May 7th, 2013

He controlled everything, anything I suggested or wanted to do during my pregnancy and delivery was first looked at as stupid, then denied. I'm pretty sure I was giving birth, who was he to tell me no? They weren't crazy requests either, the things I requested had all been done before, and other women had no issues with them, So like I said earlier, if your NOT opinionated and don't speak up for yourself then he is PERFECT. There no reasoning with his nurse either, she believes in everything he does.

|  A truly caring physician  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

There is sometimes a wait to see Dr. Storts, but that's only because he gives his full attention to each and every patient. I never felt rushed and always felt like he heard my concerns and truly listened. He is very patient and always does what's best for the patient. I can't recommend him more highly. His nurse, Rene is also kind and caring. Laura, the sonographer at the office is one of the best!

|  show details
May 7th, 2009

Best Doctor & Staff ever! Knowledgeable & genuinely concerned for the patient.

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been using Dr.Storts for 6 years and he helped my deliver two beautiful little girls. He has always been a wonderful doctor! He answers all my questions and is always to be helpful when I have concerns or problems. Friendly and Perfessional all in

Read Full Review at yahoo.com