Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Good doctor but bad bedside manners  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2014

Dr Storts is a very professional and intelligent doctor. But his bedside manners aren't very good. My visits with him always feel rushed cause I'm sure he has a lot of other patients. But he doesn't take the time to talk to me or to answer my questions or ask me any questions or has any concern for my condition. Every visit is just like, this is what's happening, this is what we're gonna do, this is what I'm gonna give you, see you next week. He delivered my baby just fine and I appreciate and respect him for that. But he was unsympathetic afterwards when I had urinary retention. I'm sure any other doctor would've given me the same treatment. It just got to me how unsympathetic he was. He just kept telling me I'll get better and hardly took the time to talk with me to answer my questions. If I get pregnant again, I think I'll at least prefer a female doctor. I thought my nurse practitioner, Nan Davies, who I saw for all my prenatal appointments had so much better bedside manners. I wish she could've delivered my baby. Anyways, Dr. Storts is a fine doctor if your pregnancy and labor don't have any complications. Cause he's a quick in and out doctor who doesn't spend time with his patients.

|  DrStorts is a wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Sarah Cloud on Sep 15th, 2014

He delivered my first baby and I highly recommend him!!!

|  Did what was best  |  show details
by Trisha H. on May 29th, 2013

I usually see a different doctor at Omega, however one time I did have an appt with him, as my doctor was on time off. Upon first opinion, I did not like him. He had horrid bedside manner. I am obese, and he made me feel like a beached whale. He spoke to me as if I didn't deserve to be pregnant. When I walked out, I told my usual nurse how I felt. She said he may not have the best bedside manner, but in an emergency, you want him on your side! Well, I went into labor a month early with a footling breach baby. The hospital staff never checked to see how dilated I was upon arrival. 6 hours later and a foot was coming out. Dr. Storts was on call. As soon as the nurse called him, he rushed in. He immediately found out nobody checked me, and he did what was right. He saw my baby's heart rate was dropping and he wheeled me into the OR. He didn't wait for his nurses, he took matters into his own hands and got that baby out! My lil man is 10 months old now and in perfect health. He restored my opinions of him, and I am grateful he was there in an emergency!

|  Perfect if you just want someone to take control of everything  |  show details
by anonymous on May 7th, 2013

He controlled everything, anything I suggested or wanted to do during my pregnancy and delivery was first looked at as stupid, then denied. I'm pretty sure I was giving birth, who was he to tell me no? They weren't crazy requests either, the things I requested had all been done before, and other women had no issues with them, So like I said earlier, if your NOT opinionated and don't speak up for yourself then he is PERFECT. There no reasoning with his nurse either, she believes in everything he does.

|  A truly caring physician  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

There is sometimes a wait to see Dr. Storts, but that's only because he gives his full attention to each and every patient. I never felt rushed and always felt like he heard my concerns and truly listened. He is very patient and always does what's best for the patient. I can't recommend him more highly. His nurse, Rene is also kind and caring. Laura, the sonographer at the office is one of the best!

|  show details
May 7th, 2009

Best Doctor & Staff ever! Knowledgeable & genuinely concerned for the patient.

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been using Dr.Storts for 6 years and he helped my deliver two beautiful little girls. He has always been a wonderful doctor! He answers all my questions and is always to be helpful when I have concerns or problems. Friendly and Perfessional all in

Read Full Review at yahoo.com