A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stottlemyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stottlemyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stottlemyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stottlemyer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Stottlemyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Dean Stottlemyer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Stottlemyer practice?
- Dr. Keith Stottlemyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Stottlemyer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Pulmonologists.