A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stout, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Emergency Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stout has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Bernard Stout MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Stout practice?
- Dr. Keith Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Stout practices Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists, Beaumont Emergency Physicians, and Beaumont Hospice & Palliative Specialists.