Learn more about Dr. Keith Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Stout is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Stout, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Emergency Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stout has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Bernard Stout MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Stout practice?
- Dr. Keith Stout has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Stout practices Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists, Beaumont Emergency Physicians, and Beaumont Hospice & Palliative Specialists.